Spoiled doggo is shocked to get dry kibble instead of the usual special toppings (video)

Originally published at: Spoiled doggo is shocked to get dry kibble instead of the usual special toppings (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Elk meat / Oats / Apples in a very chunky puree, that’s what my doggo gets, and she eats the bowl down to the bottom every time…

13 Likes

I’d gradually introduce the kibble: 90% favorite + 10% kibble, then change the percentage overtime. At least worth an experiment. :blush:

9 Likes

Papasan the mighty elk hunter.

Has a nice ring to it.

10 Likes

Papavenisan

17 Likes

No, my hunting days are long gone, no fan of sleeping in the dirt any more. Friends hand off the non human eatable debris from their hunts for my hound dog. Had a huge amount of goat last year from a local ranch, my dog switched over with not so much as a sniff.

12 Likes

Hungry Ren And Stimpy GIF by NickRewind

12 Likes

“special toppings”?? so a sprig of cilantro? diced green onion? radish rose? squirrel! ?

10 Likes

I don’t understand why none of the cryptic tiktok links ever take me to the correct video. I mean, what does “original sound - Chelsea” even mean?

7 Likes

We adopted a one-year old girl who’d been fed dry kibble her entire life. She would eat the entire bowl maybe once out of every three meals. Then we switched her to a homemade raw diet and never had trouble getting her to eat ever again.

She wasn’t spoiled. She was smart enough to know that dry kibble was garbage.

She preferred chipmunks, but, yeah…

Doug-squirrel GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

13 Likes

Mine supplements her diet with Jack Rabbits, and the occasional gopher. She’s fast as a bullet.

14 Likes

I see what you did there … good one

4 Likes

Paleosan

6 Likes

Puppersan?

4 Likes

We are charter members of The Conflation Club.

3 Likes

You mean the Conflub?

3 Likes

I’m conflubbing right now!

3 Likes

You have reached singularity.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.