Standing by the antisemite, Tesla drops Disney+ in retaliation

Originally published at: Standing by the antisemite, Tesla drops Disney+ in retaliation - Boing Boing

8 Likes

I imagine the revenue from Disney+ subscribers who only pay for the service because they can watch it in their Teslas has got to be less than a rounding error for a company as big as Disney. Another childish stunt that will hurt Elon far worse than his target.

28 Likes

Damn. I can’t watch movies I like anymore while my car drives itself.

29 Likes

Elon Musk is just a living dumpster fire.

15 Likes

Apparently the Model X and Model S have a rear touchscreen you can use to entertain the kids on drives but it looks kind of dinky for that purpose; you’d probably be better off just bringing an iPad.

14 Likes

:laughing:

19 Likes

Sometimes the view outside is more interesting. 0_o

4 Likes

and i remember being called a snowflake when trump was elected. how the tides have turned.

13 Likes

Providing further empirical evidence to prospective advertisers or partners in any Eloon affiliated endeavour. Count on petty vindictive retribution from the jilted if the relationship ever sours. Too much dank weed messes you up.

10 Likes

Very much here for the looming event in which MBS asks Elon to lose the anti-semitism.

And to talk a nice kid into not, however he or she does it, sit below the rear entertainment screen behind the center island (non-detachable?) however it was designed. Maybe use the privacy screen hydrogel screen cover and read lyrics if you have to there, but otherwise just let it be a waiting auxilary?

8 Likes

That’s not fair. Even he doesn’t call it “X.”

(E.g. see the New York Times DealBook interview - he called it “Twitter.”)

13 Likes

Who the hell is still buying Teslas at this point anyway?

8 Likes

Please blur the image :sob:

5 Likes

Ugh. Small screen, downward angle to look at, yikes. That’s a recipe for car sickness.

15 Likes

So you’re saying it’s as well thought-out and designed as the rest of the car, then?

18 Likes

Not your best moment, Elon.

The sound of someone waking up.

4 Likes

Yeah. It’s pretty much normal and not his worst in any recent week.

5 Likes

The people who really need to wake up are Tesla’s board of directors and its shareholders. It was one thing to let Musk run his Nazi bar into the ground, but the rot is now spreading.

15 Likes

No no! Stay asleep! I’m really happy if they allow the bubble to burst on the pump primed bezzle that is Tesla cars.

A lot of very, very bad people deserve to lose an awful lot of money that could be doing something useful in the world (anything that doesn’t involve the term “AI”).

14 Likes

It would be somewhat fitting if the Bonesaw clan collected worthless Tesla stock as collateral when Xitter collapsed.

10 Likes