Elon Musk again insinuates cave diver is a pedophile: "You don't think it's strange he hasn't sued me?"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/28/elon-musk-again-insinuates-cav.html

7 Likes

It’s like he’s daring the guy to file a defamation suit…

O_o

20 Likes

What an a**hole.

8 Likes

Boy, having a shit load of money sure fucks some people up real bad. Wait, it sure fucks up MOST people real bad.

15 Likes

Build cars and rockets and shut the fuck up.

33 Likes

Throw him to the snails!

2 Likes

Look, I get it. Thailand is a known destination for sex tourists, famous for both under aged prostitutes, and lady boys (and under aged lady boys). This is a reason some ex-pats move there. But Elon’s original comment is ridiculous stereotyping. His dredging up the issue is a bit bizarre. I think he must be the type that just can’t stand being wrong. Or wants to be right even when being so makes you look like the bad buy.

9 Likes

Elon seems to be at risk of a rapid, unscheduled launchpad disassembly if he is not careful. I hope Grimes isn’t taken out by the shrapnel.

7 Likes

Dear Elon -

Shut the fuck up and get back to changing the world for the better.

Thanks,

Everybody

12 Likes

It’s almost like he wants to run for president or something.

22 Likes

This seems like the most likely thing. Must be the new billionaire vanity accomplishment.

8 Likes

And Thailand is also famous for diving, is it not?

16 Likes

Failed billionaire vanity accomplishment.

7 Likes

Sounds to me like Musk is just trying to seem presidential.

6 Likes

Musk is a really weird guy. He has accomplished some amazing things but he also seems like he can be a real dick. Maybe these things are related but they sure complicate my enthusiasm for his work.

11 Likes

Still waiting for him to start changing the world for better.

21 Likes

Hi there, Trump Jr!

Your PR staff needs to put your Twitter in lockdown and pre-approve your tweets before you embarrass yourself …more.

6 Likes

Are you implying that nothing he has done has made the world better or are you suggesting that the good balances with bad?

That company really needs to hire someone who understands technology.

1 Like

What’s important is that mega-rich people can now call for investigations of people that publically snub them.

What a great time to be an oppressive rich shit heel from a white supremacist country!

20 Likes