Standing by the antisemite, Tesla drops Disney+ in retaliation

His authoritarian streak manifests in his treatment of his family, exes, children, workers, the media, his other companies, advertisers and ex advertisers etc. could it be that he’s an extreme authoritarian who just doesn’t want any other power to interfere with his authority?

I think it could. He’s not anti-authoritarian at all, he’s an extremist authoritarian even among authoritarians. Like an idiot king claiming god put him in charge.

9 Likes

My kid plays Hummer Bummer, slug bug and niiiuuus Priuuus. There’s always something better to do. :smiley:

6 Likes

Elon likes to play that game too, but only for a specific make of vehicle.

Heil_company_logo

3 Likes

Wealthy white dudes boasting of their marijuana / drug use is more a performative way of reminding everyone that drug legislation is only for you unprivileged people.

9 Likes

Good for you, I guess?

Confused Doctor Who GIF

5 Likes

Is Tesla Model Y the World’s Best-Selling Car? Nope, Not Even Close

9 Likes

Season 1 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

3 Likes

10 Likes

from that article:

Musk expects full self-driving to be as good as a human before the end of the year

i’m sure it will happen in the next ten days. totally sure.

Canadian Lol GIF

( journalism school sure has some explaining to do. )

6 Likes

Did he say which year?

4 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

eta: i guess he also didn’t specify which human…

6 Likes

Except it’s not; it’s (still) the Toyota Corolla.

5 Likes

You can tell just how amazing Musk is by the fact that all his accomplishments people point to are things that never happened, and would have been done by someone else if they had.

7 Likes

I notice new user @DlSt edited out his earlier claim that he personally owns two Tesla Model Y vehicles, probably because he realized someone was probably gonna call him on it. (And yes, I feel confident in assuming this user’s gender given that the only woman in history to go to bat this hard for Musk was his own mom.)

4 Likes

And who in the hell is still buying them? The Venn Diagram of environmentally conscious fascists with money can’t be that big.

3 Likes

i think there’s probably a lot of people - who aren’t really tuned in online - who don’t know how awful his behavior has been. i think the fact that teslas are shiny and expensive will keep them as status symbols for a bit still. conspicuous consumption and all

( based on the number of rivian pickups i’ve seen lately… that might be shifting some. cybertrucks will only be for the hummer crowd i think )

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.