Staple though finger prank

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/02/staple-though-finger-prank.html

5 Likes

I hate pranks, but this one? This one was alright.

10 Likes

Just wait until he really gets a nail through his hand. Tyler is going to just laugh and walk away…

10 Likes

He may be helpful but I’m pretty sure he’s slow too.

2 Likes

Link to the person who made the video rather than the person who felt they should repost it on YouTube as their own.

11 Likes

the best part, and the part the makes the prank, is how he pulls his finger away to point at where the other guy should cut…not once, but several times. that single small action takes this prank from a 3 to a 9 and makes it so much more fun.

7 Likes

It’s always fun seeing just how much people won’t notice once you’ve given them a task to do. I’ll do the same thing in handcuff escape magic tricks… get the spectator to cover up the cuffed hands with a cloth, then immediately bring an uncuffed hand out to “correct” the coverage before putting it back under the cloth like the trick hasn’t begun yet. 9 times out of 10, the person who placed the cloth won’t have any idea why everyone around them is laughing…

7 Likes
3 Likes

At the second time, you can see exactly how he does it…

Maybe he was concentrating on finding the gorilla

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.