Star Wars Clone Wars to return in 2019

Woo! how long until Disney cancels it like the Darth Maul Prequel movie?

Hear, hear! I had actually given up on Star Wars after Episode II. A good friend convinced me to give Clone Wars a try and I was once again in a galaxy far far away. CW restored that great feeling the OT gave me in my youth. In fact, I never got around to seeing Episode III until Clone Wars was done (the second time now? After the lost missions came out.)

1 Like

Cad Bane: Outwitted the Jedi many times at their height of power.
Boba Fett: Splatted into the Sarlacc pit with a mere accidental brush of a Jedi wannabe.

I’m sure that Cad Bane would be willing to lose a fight and fake his death for the right price, but he wouldn’t leave without giving a squirt a dent to remember him by.

I read somewhere they’re working on a third Star Wars movie, and maybe a sequel to The Matrix.

LA LA LA LA LA CAN’T HEAR YOU NOPE SORRY

Jedi were always pretty dumb, though. Even Luke basically said as much in The Last Jedi.

1 Like

Oh, I’m getting the tingles!

Dude, me too! I got a figure of him around here some where…

Are we allowing this inflamatory hate speech on BB?

1 Like

They try to make Boba cool in a few episodes, the Bounty Hunter with a heart kinda thing, but it doesn’t take. He’s the least of what Mandalore has to offer.

I like that the clones all have such different personalities.

1 Like

He is also a whiny little brat who is all sizzle and no steak. Fett will always be the most over blown character in all of SW.

if they could bring Ventress into the movies, omg. she was amazing in the Clone Wars.

1 Like

I cannot wait for this.

Jason convinced my partner and me to watch Clone Wars in the first place, and we were immediately struck by the amazing hub it did flesh out the Star Wars universe of Coruscant and the Republic of that era. The original characters added were also excellent, and while I was happy that some of the character arcs were finished off in books, I had always hoped these unfinished episodes would get their time in the sun.

If you haven’t watched Clone Wars because you 1) thought it was too geared towards children or 2) hated the prequels, well, 1) it isn’t, and 2) you will almost certainly walk away with a newfound appreciation for that time in the Star Wars timeline as a result of watching.

4 Likes

Anyone have love for Tartakofsky’s Clone Wars cell animated shorts? They’re probably my favorite non-film SW content.

1 Like

You’re not wrong, but I would give the caveat that it take awhile for the series to really get its footing. As soon as they stop using the nick names “snips” and “sky guy” you know they have settled into a groove. I am not sure exactly when this is, I think around the first half of the first season.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.