Star Wars Oreos contain "Kyber" crystals

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/31/star-wars-oreos-contain-kyber-crystals.html

1 Like

dark side cookies with red creme or light side cookies with blue creme

This kinda reminds me of something, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

8 Likes

You’ll figure your way out of that hole eventually.

exactly GIF

6 Likes

My father is a junkie for junkfood… he bought some “space dust” oreos. At least that’s what I think they were called. They had pop rocks in them. It sounded disgusting but was surprisingly good and now I can’t find them anywhere =/

5 Likes

I don’t buy crazy flavored/colored Oreos, but for those that do; enjoy.

2 Likes

What about vanilla hydrox? :crazy_face: jkjk

5 Likes

You monster.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Awful name aside, Hydrox are very good, and IIRC they predated Oreos.

4 Likes

My wife bought a few packages of Oreo Space Dunk cookies for the eclipse. They had pop rocks in the cream.

They were limited edition.

It was a weird texture, I didn’t care for them but everyone else liked them.

3 Likes

Dang. A sky stone from the ancient world? Should be able to fetch at least 30,000 credits.

1 Like

They did.

Still don’t care for the taste.

2 Likes

Fairy nuff! tophat-cool

2 Likes

they’re the new kit kats apparently

1 Like

space dunk not space dust… yeah I guess you can get them on amazon still for some insane price. I liked them but not 50 bucks for 3 packages.

1 Like

If they insist on making odd flavors, they need to make ginger flavor cookies. Trader Joe’s used to sell ginger Jo-Jos and they were amazing. Oreo could make ginger cookies and I’d buy and buy and buy them. Birthday cake flavor, Sour Patch Kids flavor, etc, not so much.

2 Likes

IMG_3841

1 Like

I really like whatever they use in Japan to flavor things “green tea”. (It’s much more sweet than green tea)

Taro is another good one I don’t see oft enough

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.