Start-up injects old people with the blood of the young

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/18/start-up-injects-old-people-wi.html

1 Like

16 Likes

Paging ‘Countess Bathory…’

Not%20How%20It%20Works

23 Likes

Cool. The ultra rich will be acting as canaries in a coal mine for the rest of us on emerging diseases that we don’t even know how to test for yet.

20 Likes
8 Likes

Who in the actual fuck buys quack medical treatments from someone called ‘Conboy’? Nominative determinism people! Sheesh.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Can I get blood from someone on their birthday and still get a free Denny’s breakfast ? Howsaboutjustlikeonepancake ?

4 Likes

I was going to post something similar, but Iooked back over it and the Conboys are being the voice of reason here.

It’s a damn shame, though. That would have been funny.

7 Likes

They are? Fuck. Now I’m not funny. Dammit.

10 Likes

6 Likes

­

Wannabe “warboys?”

11 Likes

All blood is young.

Anyone paying for this “service” is ignorant enough that I would normally have no problem with a huckster hoovering cash out of their pockets, but it seems like a viable path to Patient Zero.

So don’t do this, old farts.

17 Likes

That Silicon Valley gag based on the vampiric Libertarian sugar daddy of the alt-right, Peter Thiel:

Just to give you an idea of the kind of person who takes this “treatment”.

24 Likes

Apparently Elizabeth Báthory was ahead of the curve.

11 Likes

So - less old farts than middle aged farts.

But farts just the same.

12 Likes

It appears that the preliminary study upon which this is based may be a lot less exciting than initially portrayed. Lesson: Never make life choices based on preliminary studies!

13 Likes

Came here to say this. Thanks.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Which is worse?

or

11 Likes