Start-up injects old people with the blood of the young

I think there was a Twighlight Zone like this.

1 Like

How are old people acquiring all this young blood? Hopefully in a sinister manner. Perhaps by acting all helpless and needy so as to induce the most vigorous of the neighborhood younglings to volunteer to shovel their walkway or mow their lawn and when they come inside for their hot chocolate or lemonade reward…

5 Likes

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-rich-people

10 Likes
6 Likes

Homer: Marge, please, old people don’t need companionship.
They need to be isolated and studied,
so it can be determined what nutrients they have…
that might be extracted for our personal use.

Marge: Homer, would you please stop reading that Ross Perot pamphlet?

11 Likes

giphy%20(35)

5 Likes

This was the literal plot of a Simpsons episode.

I cannot be bothered to find and link to an appropriate gif/clip because I am a bad person.

3 Likes

Because blood transfusions are already approved by the Food and Drug Administration, Ambrosia’s approach has the green-light to continue as an off-label treatment.

This is crazy. I get off-label prescriptions in cases where there are few potential risks… But this? High risk with next-to no evidence of efficacy. Crazy that you could be prescribing this to patients under existing blood transfusion approvals.

6 Likes

2iqyds

2 Likes

10 Likes

I came for this and now leave not disappointed.

2 Likes

Possible spoiler but,
Here’s a good one…

1 Like

this. (slow clap)

6 Likes

If bathing in heavy cream and occasionally feasting on the soul of a virgin peasant is good enough for Charlize Theron, then it’s good enough for me.

Charlize%20Theron%20Milk%20Bath

7 Likes

This is silly. Everyone knows that injecting young blood isn’t going to help a person be any younger.

That’s why I stick with tiger blood!

4 Likes

So in addition to being metaphorical vampires, old rich people are now literal vampires (at least the blood-sucking bit).

2 Likes

No no no. Carrie was not old - she was a teen. And the pigs’ blood was not to rejuvenate her, it was meant to humiliate her.

What’s called for here is a picture of Elizabeth Bathory.

5 Likes
1 Like

Pretty much. Season 2, ep. 22.

It would be kind of nice if this caught on and squashed the trade in endangered animal products, but the market probably wouldn’t behave so neatly.

3 Likes

If immortality means we’re munching on human umbilical cords and sucking the lifeblood out of young folks, I for one aint down with that. I’ll die with dignity thank you very much. Fuuuuuck that.

Of course mssr Thiel and his GOPr ghouls are into this crap. We are just so much meat on the hoof to the ultra rich. Just a slip away from being a batch of Soylent Green. Now with extra The Poors!™

5 Likes