Stately and elegant "Fuck You" pinstripe suit

They probably think they’re great.

Dunning-Kruger strikes again.

This whole suit is a paradox. The only people who need a suit with “fuck you” pinstripes (i.e. people with asshole bosses) wouldn’t be able to afford it…

FTA:

But there’s a catch. Maynard can’t just get the trademark, put it in a drawer and make sure nobody else uses it. To keep a trademark, he actually needs to sell a swastika product. So he will - blankets, shirts, flags. But he plans to make these products so expensive he’s hoping no one will ever buy them.

It sounds to me like some of these people are trying to lock down some of the words in order to prevent others from using them. I don’t know how successful they would be, given the lawsuits needed to keep a trademark. I also don’t know whether they have a hidden agenda, and are just trying to look good.

Our bespoke ‘‘fuck you’’ pinstripe suit cost 4,000 USD. It’s a 3 piece 100% wool suit. Fancy a ringside seat? Upon purchase, you stand a chance to win a ticket to Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor fight worth £7,750. Each eligible customer will roll our digital wheel for a chance to win a ticket to watch the fight! Sales at Fuck You Suit

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.