Jordan Peterson's bizarre 'Twitter suit'

Originally published at: Jordan Peterson's bizarre 'Twitter suit' | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Does it come with a matching hat?

18 Likes

I saw the headline in the BBS and assumed that Jordan Peterson was suing someone who had said something mean about him on Twitter.

37 Likes

“Jordan Peterson’s bizarre.” 'nuff said.

21 Likes

Oddly enough, I recently encountered a feline 12 Rules For Life list that featured the advice to “Maul and/or barf on a Jordan Peterson when you encounter one in the street.”

40 Likes

Part of the bizarreness is that anyone thinks there’s money to be made in selling a line of suits endorsed by him. Very few of his basement-dwelling acolytes ever wear one.

20 Likes

Never trust men in the wrong kind of weird suit

Screenshot_20230105_081014_Chrome

12 Likes

Both he and Roger Stone are clearly firm believers in the theory that “dress for the job you want” applies to aspiring Batman villains as well.

40 Likes

I could see this making them start, though. These are the same people that ruined the fedora, after all.

29 Likes
12 Likes

A tin foil one, I’m sure. It’s part of the aftercare prescribed by the quack Russian doctor who nearly killed him in the process of getting the benzo monkey off his back.

As with Musk, any article here on Jordaddy used to bring out a horde of fanbois extolling his greatness. And as with Musk, not so much anymore.

14 Likes

I’m sure they’ll want to dress to impress the jury at their paedo-trials.

Spot on :smile::+1:

Meanwhile, the Kavenakle has been a long time watcher of Peterson, Musk and their ilk*.

*An Ilk is like a less healthy Elk.

16 Likes

After suggesting to someone they are welcome to leave the planet (as in, go kill yourself), he’s refusing to comply with demands for sensitivity training from his licensing body.

23 Likes

18 Likes

Peterson’s speaking voice always made me think of “Kermit the Frog if he was a faux-academic Men’s Rights activist.”

19 Likes

They made one for Sorbo too with the twit comment lining - ugh!

14 Likes

Spot on! :laughing:

8 Likes

Hey Jordy, Lobstercules is annoyed you didn’t call her back

15 Likes

I don’t know how to break it to you, Jordan.

That’s a girl’s jacket.

16 Likes

Two things:

First

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Second

I am a lot less harsh on Sorbo. His appearances on the progressive, very LBGT friendly Supergirl showed he can play nice with people and act professionally.

5 Likes