Jordan Peterson's bizarre 'Twitter suit'

I’ve seen worse jackets, but they were worn by a Scientologist.

14 Likes

Petersen’s such a regular guy since everybody has at least 14 different suits in their closets. Not at all rich or part of the “elite,” even though he taught at Harvard and is one of those “intellectuals.”

8 Likes

pet a cat when you encounter it in the street.

Jordady wants pink eye? Sounds good. Who am I to judge.

(Yes, I have personal experience contracting conjunctivitis from petting a stray. It’s not enough suffering for him, but it’s a start.)

3 Likes

My god, that whole outfit makes him look like Willy Wonka, except that he runs a factory that makes calculators for stock brokers in the 1980s.

7 Likes

Yes. And a stick with a balloon attached, used to hit “libs” with.

5 Likes

Hey Jordan, Conor’s suit has something to say…

8 Likes

Isn’t Gregor Conor another right MAGA type?

9 Likes

Irish MMA fighter. Controversial and self-promoting (hence the bespoke suit).
Not advocating his personal history, just the meme worthy suit.

3 Likes

I’ll see your Conor and raise you:

Don’t know about MAGA, but Cherry is definitely right-wing.

10 Likes

I’m aware of who he is and what his profession is… that wasn’t my question.

And yes, it seems like he’s supported Trump. I doubt he’d be at odds with Peterson, since all those overly masculine shitheads seem to flock together…

Him I don’t know…

9 Likes

You don’t know Don Cherry, sartorial inspiration to decades of hockey fans and anti-immigrant, climate-denying inspiration to many others? Count yourself lucky.

9 Likes

Perhaps deep inside every misogynist talking head is a little horse girl who just never got to sparkle as she rode into the sunset with her daddy’s love.

13 Likes

I’d give Supergirl more credit than that, even. They had an openly trans major character played by a trans actress in a Hollywood production. That’s very close to unprecedented. Aside from Orange Is The New Black, I can’t name another time that has happened.

11 Likes

Here is Peterson in a fedora before he became famous:

7 Likes

Come for the discussion of Jordan Peterson; stay for the epic takedown of The Mighty Mighty Bosstones. :laughing:

5 Likes

What if Wilifred Laurier was an incompetent evangelist who wrongly believed he was a psychologist? Tada: Jordan Bernt Peterson.

6 Likes

I’m face blind but that guy looks like Robert Anton Wilson.
17415295_116870399440

4 Likes

Credit given in an edit. You’re absolutely right.

2 Likes

OMG, this. This is the answer to all of the angry man-babies crying foul for any historically marginalized group demanding to be treated fairly.

the interview GIF by hero0fwar

7 Likes

I did have to squint closely at that suit threading.
I could make out “fuck you tuck”, so I’m guessing he’s a Dem?

2 Likes