Statue kicks man for taking money

[Read the post]

2 Likes

That has to be the slowest grab and dash I have ever seen.

3 Likes

fast moving persons are suspicious - and how could he know that the statue can move? ; )

2 Likes

FUNFACT: All the statues in NYC can do this. Just try stealin’ Lady Liberty’s tips and see what happens.

9 Likes

What a brazen thief. Man I hate thieves.

She’ll single shot drop kick your sad ass all the way to Staten Island… which actually, explains much

5 Likes

French girls *sigh*

9 Likes

Pretty funny, but would have even been better if he had managed to kick the guy in the face… ROBOT-STYLE!

2 Likes

Really awkwardly?

They’ve been practicing, though.

14 Likes

Kung Fu skills noted!

There’s a woman sitting on a milk carton a few feet away who also seems to be keeping an eye on things. I wonder what her role is?

I think she’s a friend/significant other? I imagine you need to have some backup because it’s always hard to deal with multiple people.

By multiple people, I mean it seems Cash-Grabbing Man appears to be urged on by Milkshake Man until Milkshake Man realizes Statue Man is going to fight back, and decides to “remove himself from the scene, man.”

1 Like

He was merely retrieving his own tip after the robot moved. Then he was going to return other people’s tips to them. It’s SOOOOOOOOOOOOO obvious.

Popobawa’s humorous flaky eyesight free-association fail, number infinity-1 (the focus group (hehe) must draft a catchier name for this) I actually thought it said:

Statue kicks man for talking monkey

I hope glasses will help, but it is still frequently amusing.

3 Likes

Obligatorily, one of the great scenes in movie history…

3 Likes

And if you blink, you’ll miss it…

5 Likes

I see a federal offense being committed…and it involves a plastic USPS mail bin and some silver spray paint.

1 Like

Damn, the Karate Bot’s setting up his Crane Kick! Stand back!

3 Likes

Sweep the leg.

3 Likes

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

Uploading…

1 Like