Stay or go? This comprehensive Netflix 2024 trailer should answer the question (video)

Or a documentary about Happy Meals.

1 Like

I wonder how much longer that’ll work. The next way for them to screw users is require a year contract.

I don’t know that they’ll mandate a year’s subscription, but I can absolutely see them pulling the JUST $8.99 PER MONTH when billed annually or $23.50 monthly.

one thing netflix did was to get rid of their lowest tier price for new subscribers. that kept me on a bit longer than it would have, because when i resubscribe now i’ll have to pay more per month.

they do have a couple shows that i like but the “seasons” are so short it just doesn’t seem worth it to subscribe year round. it’s freed me up to watch some partially eaten fruit shows, and when the star trek channel has new stuff, i’ll jump over there.

I find myself watching pluto tv more and more over the subscription streamers (and occasionally Tubi or Plex), and amazon prime just added ads, so basically it’s back to the future.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.