Steven Mnuchin's wife makes fun of Instagram followers for not being as rich as she is

Eh, you can say that about poor people too. I know a ton more sociopaths who will lie, cheat, steal, and sell their kids for their own person gain. Or like Trump are incompetent morons. I guess being rich combines with being envious and being disgruntled about the lack of cosmic karma.

2 Likes

The poor sociopaths aren’t constantly in our faces via the media.

1 Like

Sure they are! Maybe not mainstream media, but I’ve never heard of this lady. Nor her husband. Are they social media famous? Get on Instagram and find you some poor white trash to follow, its out there!

I guess more people find rich white trash more interesting to follow.

BTW, @frauenfelder, didn’t we JUST have a thread calling out the use of “so and so’s husband” vs their name? Granted I have never heard of Louise Linton, but I’ve never heard of Steven Mnuchin either.

3 Likes

US Secretary of the Treasury

2 Likes

Oh well, no need to remember that name or get attached, he won’t be there for much longer.

10 Likes

Bunch of fuckers.

3 Likes

My apologies. Mnuchin’s been in the public eye for awhile in America (as a Hollywood producer); his appointment to 45’s cabinet only “elevates” him further.

The only two words I have for the state of things over here right now are “shit show.”

1 Like

Haven’t you heard? Conspicuous consumption is now completely sanctioned. It’s both your right and duty, and if done correctly, will help save the world. So grab yourself a low-interest loan on a Tesla today and become part of the change you want to see in the world.
/s

4 Likes

Sometimes Wikipedia - just leave things up when they’re perfect.

37 Likes

These disgusting reprehensible people are sitting in Air Force One, flying on government jets, traipsing through the Oval Office, and tromping on American institutions, the Constitution, and its laws.

Well done, Americans, you finally have the government you deserve.

7 Likes

Well played!

For an “actress,” she seems to have been in very few projects of note.

4 Likes

Too Skinny.
Best regards,
J. Swift

11 Likes

Pets gotta eat too.
Warmest wishes,

-Melz, aka Melizmatic
7 Likes

One would think that someone who grew up in a castle and had aristo pretensions wouldn’t go to a law school that’s not accredited by the Bar Association and has a 10% bar exam pass rate.

Surely there’s a wing named after an ancestor at Oxford? I guess that gene pool was fished out long ago.

7 Likes

The more I learn the more it seems she’s of ‘the born with a silver spoon, had life handed to them on platter’ set.

10 Likes

I should add that 1% is not enough to go around, never mind the fur babies.

Long ago life was clean
Sex was bad, called obscene
And the rich were so mean

Stately homes for the Lords
Croquet lawns, village greens

6 Likes

Seriously. No self-respecting coven would countenance Mensch.

5 Likes

“TFW you have nothing else to eat, but you’re watching your figure.” ~ Rousseau [paraphrased (loosely)]

6 Likes

Suart even updated it.

5 Likes