Stolen funeral home van found, fortunately with body still inside

Originally published at: Stolen funeral home van found, fortunately with body still inside | Boing Boing

1 Like

Those methheads were shocked to find out that there wasn’t any jerky in the back.

3 Likes

I hope they left the corpse in peace.

4 Likes

They learned their lesson.

Next time they’ll just steal the hearse.

3 Likes

i could see this being a pretty good candid comedy set up with a bait van . step 1 put bait funeral home van in high theft area with actor in coffin and safety barrier between cab and rear. step 2. wait. step 3. doors lock on van actor comes out of coffin with much fanfare. step 4. zombie horde approaches van

I hope they checked to make sure that the body was the right one.

Murder someone, steal the van and swap the bodies. You still have a body to dispose of, but it’s unrelated to your murder.

1 Like

More and more I’m feeling numbed when reading of some wacky hi jinks shenanigans and knowing that when I read the article meth is involved… you know the backstory of the folk involved is going to be lower income and pretty dark.

How rare it must be for most people to be happy when they find a dead body in an abandoned car.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.