Store clerk gives customers extra-large receipts

Originally published at: Store clerk gives customers extra-large receipts | Boing Boing

3 Likes

years ago I saw the guy at my local quick mart wearing a name tag that said Rusty Shackleford. so I go “Shackleford? you got kin in Knoxville?” my landlord up there was a Shackleford.
he was sort of taken aback. he sized me up for a second, then said no.
it was later I remembered that Rusty Shackleford was Dale from King Of The Hill’s paranoiac alias to duck the system.
makes sense that a dude working the night shift in Little Five Points would use an alias but I unknowingly judo’d the joke away from him.

video was hilarious!

3 Likes

Ah, Little Five… I miss going there. It’s been a year almost… :cry:

The one where he just shoves the change into the mess of receipts and pushes them through the thing is my favorite.

2 Likes

it was the red-headed guy at the Chevron

3 Likes

Sounds familiarish maybe, although it’s been ages since I’ve been to that chevron? He still work there?

I stopped drinking beer several years ago so I never go anymore but he’d probably worked there for like ten years at least, I’d be surprised if he didn’t.

last time I went in there for something and the other dude, the black guy, was legit sleeping standing up lol.

3 Likes

Ha! They probably work long shifts, so…

2 Likes

Surprised no one looked around went, “What the fuck, am I in a CVS?”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.