Stormy Daniels tells all

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/26/stormy-daniels-tells-all.html

4 Likes

Just after he pulled his pants down and she spanked him with his own magazine!

15 Likes

Here’s a link that actually loads for me on my tablet:

6 Likes

The story on YahooNews which has a robust comment section was dismissed easily by Trump supporters. They weren’t fazed by it in the least. The only thing that might come out of this is Michael Cohen getting in trouble for improper campaign contributions. That guy, by the way, is one bad hombre. Here’s a quote that gives an idea of what I mean:

Cohen likes to threaten journalists. “I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have,” he said to a Daily Beast reporter who called him about the rape claim. “So I’m warning you, tread very fucking lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be fucking disgusting. You understand me? You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up…for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet… You’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it,” he added. He also re-tweeted threats to Megyn Kelly: After she grilled Trump on his treatment of women, he called her a liar and retweeted “Let’s gut her,” as well as others calling her a “snake” and a “psycho.”

20 Likes

Cohen needs to be dis-barred and dRumph needs to be perp walked in a stripped suit, with Arpaio’s pink underwear into a tent in the desert.
This mafia must be busted.

12 Likes

Threatening a mother with her infant doesn’t go over well.

Hey - but it’s all good publicity for Trump and Cohan, right?

14 Likes

“He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks,” Daniels told In Touch Weekly, again recounting Trump watching “Shark Week.” “He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’ He was like riveted. He was like obsessed.”

Really?

22 Likes

It used to be that GOP had the financial scandals and the Democrats had the sex scandals. Now GOP wants all the scandals for itself. That’s just being greedy.

44 Likes

I wonder if this will result in an investigation of where his finances are coming from. I’m betting there are some shadowy LLCs involved. He seems like the kind of guy you pay under the table to do your dirty work.

8 Likes

I appreciate that they included a little thumbnail of their previous “clown runs for prez” cover so that nobody could possibly miss their clever re-use of “clown” in the headline.

5 Likes

To be fair, it sounds like it wasn’t much of a spanking. Also, I wonder if she’s gonna get him before Muller does.

5 Likes

they definitely gave him a spanking

2 Likes

tumblr_p64i6oO6j71rcg84do1_540

33 Likes

I am too lazy to watch the video…does it say anything about 45 that I didn’t already know?

5 Likes

So we need more journalists writing more about Trump, let him drain his own swamp of money, maybe even commit a crime or two in the process that can’t be brushed off… and then nail him with it until his crooked ass never sees the light of day again. Threats from people like him are very dangerous if they get followed up on, we’re not Russia… YET.

8 Likes

I didn’t watch it but read chunks of the transcripts.

Only big new ‘revelation’ was that apparently Trump sent a thug to threaten her (awkwardly and clumsily) in a parking lot. The important thing was that 60 Minutes didn’t focus on the lewd “Trump hired a hooker!” angle and mostly focused on the illegal misuse of campaign funds to pay her off. They did their best to keep this somewhat classy and newsworthy rather than be all tabloid about it.

23 Likes

You remind me of my daughter

wow, it never fails to shock me what a creep Trump is.

19 Likes

tumblr_p66pzy2v1Y1r7gbhio1_500

33 Likes

And even that isn’t a surprise…because if 45 is going to have someone threatened OFC it would be clumsy and awkward right?

Actually, that is the story. The notion of paying a sex worker for sex should NOT be a shock or story any more. Seriously…who cares. I don’t see how that matters to anyone’s ability to service in public office, generally speaking.

The misuse of campaign finances and seeking to cover up information AND threatening someone…that is the story.

9 Likes

Anderson!

stormy-daniels-anderson-cooper
zoolander

4 Likes