Stressed-out students can now break down in the Cry Closet at the University of Utah

“7 minutes in heaven solitaire”

8 Likes

I got all kinds of toys in my cube. You need to decorate better if that’s what you want.

Some days I it’s hard not to rock back and forth holding my POP! dewback.

9 Likes

Every fucking day.

1 Like

Reach for the sky

8 Likes
6 Likes

I’m sorry, I don’t think the cry closet is going to work. How about quiet lounges instead… or stress management classes… meditation?

3 Likes

I keep legos in mine
And @lasermike026 they have silent study areas that are pretty effective. But finals need that extra level of coping.

1 Like

Oh, the precious little snowflakes are under stress? Why don’t they just use their guns like everybody else?

8 Likes

I was immediately thinking of Temple Grandin’s hugging machine!

6 Likes

VMKrIq7

6 Likes

Mmmm. Soggy.

3 Likes

The warm hug that alcohol provides gets me through the hard days

12 Likes

11 Likes

College has changed. I would go back to the dorms and pull the covers over my head. Or I would talk to a friend. I just don’t get it. I see too many problems here.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the U of Utah is still technically a dry campus. So I have to hide my flask in my bag.

8 Likes

They can’t confiscate what’s already in your system :sunglasses:

*jk

3 Likes

The U is built into a mountainside. So it’s a solid hike to the dorms, they’re on the uphill side of campus

5 Likes

Them: “Challenge accepted!”

3 Likes
3 Likes

I never had the opportunity to enjoy the real college experience. I went into the Air Force a month after graduating HS. However, while I was in basic training in Lackland two airmen were caught having sex in a dumpster. That’s almost the same thing, right?

Maybe not.

6 Likes