Student body president at University of Florida is facing impeachment proceedings over payments to Donald Trump Jr

If a student is about to write a $50,000 check without any oversight then it sounds like multiple people and processes need to be looked into.

2 Likes

I ran down the math on this! Here it is:

$50,000 divided by the number of words DT Jr. is capable of saying (presuming he used them all, a generous presumption, I grant you) equals $2,500 buck per word!

1 Like

Rump Family speeches are guaranteed Bigley, or your money Cheerfully refunded

1 Like

This will never not be funny.

Not even joking, here.

5 Likes

I feel like this is some kind of a farcical mirror of the actual impeachent in the Congress, another example of the fractal shittiness of everything to do with the Trumps.

2 Likes

Crustpunk Band Name

1 Like

Me neither… :wink: Nor is Neil.

neil-gaiman-not-kidding

3 Likes

I believe a big part of the reason why this student body president is in so much trouble is that the stupid sum of money involved wasn’t really his to spend. Trump supporters and Trump critics alike ended up footing this bill.

2 Likes

It’s not that uncommon…

2 Likes

And then the Ford government used it as one of their casus belli to make student fees optional as part of the standard right wing Freeze Peach on Campus campaign. (i.e. Free Speech for Nazis.)

That once you get it inside, it will bust open and a load of little men will spill out everywhere?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.