Subway sing-along goes sour: drunken Chelsea fan pushes passengers, gets ejected

Originally published at: Subway sing-along goes sour: drunken Chelsea fan pushes passengers, gets ejected | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Maybe the response to this video will prompt the woman to reconsider her relationship with this yobbo.

Or maybe not.

8 Likes

Excellent timing from the ejector!

6 Likes

What a horrible thing to do — but incredibly funny. Hopefully the guy didn’t faceplant on the platform.

The guy doing the pushing seemed surprised the guy was with someone. She acted like she didn’t know him until he was pushed out the door.

5 Likes

#theheroesweneed

4 Likes

He seems to be standing there almost right away, at :35.

6 Likes

There are better choices.

Reading the description and then watching the video I’m wanting more context. Yes being drunk in public is to be frowned upon unless you can’t afford a home to live in. I’ve seen much worse from moneyed folk on trains after a day at the horse races.

???

Can’t see him pushing anyone out in this video and no palm on the back of the neck. At best an inappropriate quite gentle ‘see you later buddy kind of gesture’. Just my take.

The most force here is clearly in the ejection by our passenger hero.

Just sayin.

2 Likes

After stand on the right, walk on the left the most important rule of the Tube is do not make eye contact and never make conversation. Being drunk and chanting the name of football teams is covered by this – if you are drunk, sit quietly and stagger out at your stop (a faceplant on the platform will rouse the spirits of other passengers).

7 Likes

It can be heartening to see society’s immune system flicker into action; even in small ways.

3 Likes

And no surprise he’s a Chelsea supporter.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.