☭ Sup Marxists? ☭

If you want perpetual hairstyle, you need a Trotsky cut.

9 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

I love how the top of the article goes into the typically Floridian sleaziness of how the fortune was acquired in the first place.

1 Like

17 Likes

Please do feel free (as in beer speech) to participate in this topic I made about where the left’s media is hiding, and strategies for its future:

#tribal

9 Likes

29 Likes

https://www.penguin.co.uk/books/1112540/the-william-morris-colouring-book/

Sadly, it doesn’t have a picture of the Houses of Parliament after they have been turned into a dung market.

4 Likes

https://www.quora.com/Is-climate-change-going-to-push-the-working-class-to-seize-the-means-of-production

7 Likes

I know this is supposed to be the Marxist page, but don’t you wonder what the other side are up to?

7 Likes

More Jacob Applebaum fallout

4 Likes

Ever since the alt-right started prattling on about “sovereignty”, I’ve been mildly obsessed with figuring out just what the hell they mean and then deconstructing it.
Another blow struck against this illusion.

4 Likes
8 Likes

Holy shit! I thought Jack Chick died.

7 Likes

5 Likes

I have been scrolling through their tweet discussion, and I can’t find any explanation of what bothers people about this. I am kind of indifferent to it. People posting a few panels seem to feel that is adequate context to explain whatever it is “supposed to be”. Maybe I am failing to jump to some obvious conclusion here.

1 Like

It feels like it is what Jack Chick would have written about SJWs.

8 Likes

But what I see is merely a depiction. The difference with Jack Chick is that he would have offered some judgemental interpretation of what the depiction means through the lens of his ideology. Instead all I get is lots of hints that people find the depiction unflattering, but I am supposed to just guess why. But I don’t have enough context to form an opinion.

1 Like

“But what do you mean? Why won’t someone answer me!”

2 Likes