Super comfortable $55 inflatable queen-sized bed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/27/super-comfortable-55-inflatab.html

1 Like

I’ve had a few inflatable mattresses. Even the expensive ones don’t last long, and the leaks are hard to find and repair.

1 Like

Wait! Why not the hammock? $55 on guest? Are you crazy? :smile:

Hammocks

1 Like

I put guests in the hammock! It is in the best place to sleep if it is warm out at all.

1 Like

I DISAGREE!

I slept on this thing a couple weeks ago. If you are sharing it with someone else it is horrible. Even if it is inflated until it is firm, it is so thick the two of you end up in a big dip in the middle stuck in each other’s jive.

I am sure it is great if you are alone though!

2 Likes

I bought this in 2016. Can’t remember if I found it myself or if it was an earlier Boing Boing recommendation. Main reason to purchase was for a guest room. It’s been used a ton by a wide variety of guests and never a single complaint. Still holds air great too. Inflates and deflates fast and stows easily. Highly recommended!

2 Likes

i’m using this currently in the house I’m renovating. almost a year of use and still going strong. the built-in inflator is nice. even with two people and horse play on the bed, it’s by far the best air mattress I’ve slept on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.