Super-Fun-Pak Comix, feat. "Jaws's Monster," and MORE!

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/09/09/super-fun-pak-comix-feat-j.html

5 Likes

Super fun fact: the shark’s name was Bruce.

EDITOR: No, the name of the animated shark that played the shark was named Bruce The Shark!

11 Likes

Percival Dunwoody is only an idiot because he forgot that all time travel is relative to San Dimas time.

13 Likes

oh, PERCIVAL!

3 Likes

I like the Super Fun-Pak ones because the long ones about 2020 misery only have one joke each, and the joke is always that evil has won

10 Likes

yes indeed “Bruce” and (furthermore):

In addition to the well-known nickname of “Bruce,” Steven Spielberg also called the shark “the great white turd” when he became quite frustrated with the troublesome animatronic fish.

5 Likes

“Going from italics to bold” might be my new favorite metaphor for the disinhibitive effects of alcohol.

3 Likes

This is quite a strong entry in the Super-Fun-Pak canon, and I can say that with authority, having read all of them over the last few weeks.

1 Like

The trick is drinking just enough to stay bold without turning into ALL CAPS.

7 Likes

…and then devolving into wing-dings.

2 Likes

Anyone else who has so many ads on the page they even cover part of the comic?

Well that’s the funniest Dilbert’s been in a long while.

1 Like

Knowing how Scott Adams thinks, I’d say that he’s about one step away from going full QAnon in the real “Dilbert.”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.