Superblack soft-serve ice-cream

I want to eat something extra spicy and then chase it down with some of this ice cream.

2 Likes

A Venti Hotblack Desiato, please…

4 Likes

Naw. Look at the reflectance on that stuff. Spinal Tap never knew about VANTAs.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vantablack

2 Likes

#“Superblack” soft-serve ice-cream

5 Likes

Activated charcoal can, (because it’s designed to) lessen the effectiveness of medications one’s taking, including birth control. It’s “harmless” by design, but it’s that harmlessness that gets forgotten when we think about the dangers of medicine versus aesthetics.

3 Likes

Alice in her party dress…

2 Likes

5 Likes

To be truly Goth this needs lace around the top of the cone, a silver filigree cap on the bottom of the cone, and blood red syrup drizzled over the top of the ice cream :wink:

6 Likes

I had to look it up but I got there.

It fits.

1 Like

The cone on the left particularly looks like a black-and-white movie object trapped in a colorized universe:

6 Likes

Fuck it, that deserves a video.

One of my favourite guitar lines of all time. Fucking awesome to dance to with appropriate volume and chemistry.

4 Likes

When I was a kid, Bresler’s 33 Flavors used to have an ice cream called “Voodoo Licorice”. It made for a very black mouth. It was my go-to flavor while it lasted.

5 Likes

You can also combine it with a feather and a book to create a Written Book… we are still in Minecraft, aren’t we?

2 Likes

Jesus Christ, way to ruin ice cream.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’ll have a large roofie insurance with sprinkles. Give me the charcoal cone, too. My date felt extra sketchy.

1 Like

Yeah,good… it’s not weird or anything… just good. Not the very best thing ever, but good.

2 Likes

A long time ago (20 years?) I was playing in a summer concert (tuba!) in Bethany beach, Delaware. The tuba parts are not that hard so it gave me time to people watch while playing and I noticed people walking across the audience in the bandstand with cones of the darkest ice cream I ever saw. After the concert I found the ice cream shop source and it was the darkest chocolate ice cream I have every had and it was delicious. No charcoal required, just lots of chocolate.

(obviously I still miss that ice cream)

4 Likes

The choco that I make some times is quite dark.

5 Likes