Supercut of Republicans changing what needs to happen for presidential election win

He could do it the day after banning same sex marriage and they wouldn’t blunk.

4 Likes

Those people aren’t socially distancing!

2 Likes

This post is one of the reasons I like visiting Boingboing. But I have to say, the website experience is becoming more irritating than it’s worth. The pop up ads, banners, videos, crazy ads that fill up the perimeter of my phone screen. . It’s nuts.

4 Likes

The only movable goalposts we need are tumbrels to the guillotine

Those fuckers better not be hydras

1 Like

Use a browser like Brave.
Consider going directly to the BBS and jumping to the posts from there.

6 Likes

So how much money has the grifter-in-chief accumulated since he lost the election? Last I know if was around half-way to being able to pay off his debts.

1 Like

from your mouth, to, fuck it, at this point… any supernatural being with agency to ensure that it happens. (I don’t care who really, Hathor are you listening to this? I’ll burn offerings…)

1 Like

I’ll try it. Thank you.

4 Likes

We can safely bet that the entire time Biden is President that Republicans will try to gin up something to get into an impeachment hearing.

Biden, of course, will keep his nose clean. But they will try anyways.

3 Likes

Hey did you hear that Biden has a son who might have taken advantage of the family name to benefit himself financially??

6 Likes

Yeah, there’s always dozens of articles outlining the 4 charges that they will bring. They date back to November, and some claim that doing so would just be playing the same game the Democrats were playing so fair play.

38 posts were split to a new topic: Republicans: Racist or Redeemable?

You know he’s older than Trump right? I had to Google him since I imagine him being middle-aged as he was during the scandal, but he looks ancient now and by the time Trump dies North won’t be a viable takeover candidate.

It’s good news that there aren’t any candidates that jump out, even within Trump’s family.

2 Likes

Aha! You kicked the field goal from outside the field of play! You forfeit!

4 Likes

When Trump orders nuclear attacks against Detroit, Milwaukee, Atlanta and Philadelphia on January 19, some Republicans will grudgingly admit that maybe it’s over.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Adblock

1 Like

Sooner or later, I’m sure someone will find a way to exploit those faithfully waiting for the second coming of Donald, as foretold by the well-known omnipotent being Q. One can only hope there aren’t too many of them, and more people stick to mainstream religions like Oprahism.

5 Likes

No.
As Lord Dampnut himself has said, paraphrasing:
‘Any election we don’t win is because they cheated!’
Projection? Sure it is.
So, we can expect the usual b.s. from the GOP, their syncophants & enablers… constant & endless whining, pointless lawsuits, etc, etc. Except it’s going to be even louder, with Lord Dampnut leading the charge. It’s pretty naive to think that his tweets will be ignored by the media & he will simply go away.

Re: ‘Reaching out to GOPers’ in the country (or anywhere else, for that matter)

And this is why it ain’t worth the effort.
This country has slid steadily rightwards ever since Nixon. Biden is at best what used to be regarded as a Moderate Republican back then, but to hear the GOPers talk, you would think he is somewhere to the left of Chairman Mao.
‘Reaching out’ and ‘accommodating’ the GOPers is a fool’s errand.
They damn sure make no effort to ‘reach out’, now do they?
‘My way or the highway’ is their mantra.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Republicans: Racist or Redeemable?