Trump now demands "Either a new Election take place" or he is "declared the winner"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/10/15/trump-now-demands-either-a-new-election-take-place-or-he-is-declared-the-winner.html

12 Likes

FFS, Donnie!

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

49 Likes

I hope I never reach a point in life that I’d be desparate enough to take a job ghost-writing blog posts for 50 gallons of shit in a 35 gallon sack

56 Likes

Great question. What IS going on with all those investigations we sometimes, briefly, here about? Are ANY of them gaining traction on his ass?

34 Likes

If it wasn’t for how he can whip his followers up into a frenzy, this would be dismissed entirely as sad and pathetic flailing

25 Likes

No GIF

37 Likes

What happens if somebody’s the nominee, their name’s on the ballot, and they drop dead during the first week of November?

1 Like

Short answer: Constitutional crisis.

5 Likes

10 Likes

that-is-wildly-inappropriate-good-sir

36 Likes

The only response a tantrum like this deserves is:

“Or else what, fuckboi?”

8 Likes

23 Likes

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory Tantrum GIF
Except Varruca made more sense.

27 Likes

No Way Reaction GIF

12 Likes

If the person dies before the election,the party can put someone else on.

Its up to them how they choose it.

2 Likes

New York’s AG seems to be chugging along with tax and bank fraud charges

10 Likes

I vaguely recall someone saying “You lost get over it”. hrm.

10 Likes

Ooh OOh, I know this one, the GOP is run by fascists who never speak a word in good faith!

12 Likes

I keep expecting him to send out a “Fly my pretties” message extoling his followers to purge everyone suspected of not being in the fold. From some of the conversations I’ve overheard near the ammo counter at the hardware shop, I’d say they’re certainly anticipating such a call, with some gusto.

13 Likes

tRump is losing his shit. Fact!

laugh laughter GIF by Cartoon Hangover

17 Likes