Trump now demands "Either a new Election take place" or he is "declared the winner"

Maybe he’ll hold his breath until he turns blue and stamp his feet?

6 Likes

The maga board I read is constantly naming off all of their enemies and almost daily declare something along the lines of “here we go!”, referring to civil war that is seemingly about to break out.

I’m assuming most of these people have good lives, but they are fed constant news about how they are already under attack and they are going to lose everything. I’m astounded they feel their situation is so bad they need a war.

14 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

9 Likes

16 Likes

How much longer do we have to hear about this fucking asshole.

13 Likes

Until all the money runs out.

21 Likes

Meal Team 6, attack!

5 Likes

That’s what VPs (and VP candidates) are for.

I’m hoping Trump keeps banging this drum, and drives down the Republican vote by all his whining about how it’s fixed.

8 Likes

Go Away Rage GIF by hero0fwar

18 Likes

It won’t be over until the chumps stop sending in money.

10 Likes

… until the last chump figures out how to cancel the automatic monthly payments they didn’t realise they were authorising.

14 Likes

I dunno, my only reference is “The Distinguished Gentleman”, in which Eddie Murphy’s character ran under the same name as the recently deceased politician’s name; and won on name recognition.

6 Likes

How? Ballots printed, remember. The answer probably a matter of State law, meaning fifty-some different answers and fifty-some State court lawsuits. Who’s paying for that? Does the same thing happen if the candidate simply says “never mind” and goes golfing?

I must have missed the part where charges were filed against Cheeto Mussolini.

1 Like

I think this video sums it up nicely … Trump, Let It Go! - Elsa's Frozen Message to Donald Trump - December 2020 - YouTube

1 Like

Did he escape from his carer again? Someone needs to be looking at his medication regimen, it’s not doing the job.

2 Likes

If a candidate dies, but is still on the ballot, in a federal election in theory the votes go not to the candidate directly, but to electing delegates to the Electoral College, who would then vote on whoever they wanted to be president. In practice, I’m sure the GOP would do all they could to cancel the election and install their own person. For lesser offices, elected directly, in cases where it has happened either the sitting governor or the party apparatus has appointed a replacement.

1 Like

Ugh. These are the guys who hose down your position and empty their mag, and when your return fire hits them, they yell “You shot me!!!” in self-righteous outrage. How dare you.

Thing is, we do dare.

15 Likes

6 Likes