Supreme Court rejects MAGA teen's defamation lawsuit

Now, you racist, misogynist brat, if you would be so (HA!) good as to
Cary Get out of here

Hermione idiot

If you only had a brain

idiot

DF

11 Likes

You can just see that he’s a rich kid slumming it with MAGA because it’s edgy. I have no doubt that he has a cushy job lined up at one of daddy’s or mummy’s companies.

9 Likes

It’s hard to care too much about this when he already settled with CNN, NBC Universal and the Washington Post in 2022 for undisclosed amounts.

8 Likes

Look out, Kyle Rittenhouse, Nicholas Sandmann is coming for your MAGA$.

14 Likes

Three times I have had the unfortunate experience to visit DC on the bring your child to Abortion Protest day … it was a surreal experience of group after group of uniformed Catholic school kids … with their nun chaperones.

I have also chaperoned many student groups to DC.

As pro-choice and super lefty as I am — I never saw any disrespect and aggression. So, watching the videos of this event in almost real time … I found that this dude and his friends were very misguided by their adult leadership—- They should not have been fired up with their MAGAness if a caring adult was supervising them.

7 Likes

Well, I kind of care that these news agencies settled with him for anything at all except to laugh in his face, but that’s hardly newsworthy. He wants more because greed, but they shouldn’t have given him a dime.

8 Likes

seeking a total of $1.25 billion in damages.

LOL. Good luck with that, kid. Despite how special your mommy says you are, your life ain’t worth that.

2 Likes

Who his bankrolling his “legal team”?

6 Likes

The internet will remember. He won’t be able to dodge that.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.