Oh this is rich

5 Likes

What a fragile bro-flake…

12 Likes

No one caused any ‘damage’ to Nick Sandman’s life & rep but Nick Sandmann himself, by his own actions. His mother ought to ashamed of the kind of person she’s raised.

14 Likes

It’s funny (for not-very-funny values of “funny”) how bullies waste no time playing the victim whenever someone dares to call them out.

9 Likes

File under : Looking for the deepest pockets.

4 Likes

interestingly enough…I am fairly certain that the parent of said child has a rather lucrative position and doesn’t “need the money”. Which makes it even more laughable IMO.

1 Like

Unless they win, then it will be absolutely infuriating.

4 Likes

It would…but I don’t see how this could possibly win. The precedent set would be that anyone could sue a News/Media outlet any time someone makes a negative comment about them on a story that was written. That would be a horrible precedence going forward and would 1) completely neuter the news and 2) put way too much power in social media/commentary’s hands.

2 Likes

I mean, me neither, but then again, I thought the same about Trump! :wink: I agree with you about what it would mean, too.

3 Likes

I wonder who’s in background funding this lawsuit?

His parents might be well-off, but these type of lawsuits are a few steps up from that.

2 Likes

There are a lot of people who would be more than happy with this precedent.

1 Like

and we know where it would lead…

2 Likes

I think it probably comes out of this kind of stuff:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.