Sweating sportsball player time lapse

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/26/sweating-sportsball-player-tim.html

1 Like

Please someone turn down the air conditioning here, I’m shvitzing here!

1 Like

1 Like

Public speaking can be stressful for some folks, i am certainly amused at how much this particular guy just exploded in sweat but i bet most people would not want to be in his shoes. I’m comfortable with public speaking but i’ve never had to do televised interviews with reporters :sweat:

2 Likes

Honestly, this is me after a light walk. I would break a sweat in Greenland.

7 Likes

13 Likes

You turn into William Shatner? :grin:

18 Likes

The stomach too! :potato:

8 Likes

It took me a long time to learn that wearing an undershirt makes you feel cooler and dryer. Not sure how effective it would have been in this case but it would have at least delayed the Drenchening a bit.

3 Likes

Best sweating sportsball player ever.

2 Likes

I’d imagine it was more being in a stuffy room with hot lights and a lack of AC and/or a preponderance of humidity. He was quite obviously there for a while.

I’ve spoken on stage a few times (I don’t really enjoy public speaking but I do ok with the stage fright) and even with minimal physical activity, it’s hard not to break a sweat.

7 Likes

Poor guy, hyperhydrosis really, really sucks.

5 Likes

Didn’t they just hold some sportsball extravaganza in Abu Dhabi or something where the temperature reaches like 120F? Maybe this is from that? I’ll mean I’d expect more flames or molten flesh at those temperatures but maybe this is from one of the cooler days.

My guess is that he just played a match, got changed and went right to the interview. From personal experience, after a workout I will keep sweating for at least half an hour, even after taking a shower.

11 Likes

6 Likes

I dun geddit.

Psst, Nichole Wallace thinks it’s hysterical the way Mike Pompeo sweats when asked difficult questions.

2 Likes

This was my thought too. Sometimes I don’t really start to sweat until I’m stopped for a few minutes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.