Watch: Naked man entertains a crowd when he streaks across National Park field

Originally published at: Watch: Naked man entertains a crowd when he streaks across National Park field | Boing Boing

2 Likes

They should have rolled the tube around until he gave up.

5 Likes

It was pretty intense last night…

https://news.yahoo.com/news/timelapse-captures-dark-storm-clouds-055336202.html

He’s lucky lightning didn’t find him!

5 Likes

It was all fun and games until he got into that tube. Noooooo thanks.

3 Likes

Looks to be good clean fun.

5 Likes

ummm, phrasing?

7 Likes

“Two balls!” —Umpire

9 Likes
8 Likes

Sign him up to be one of the racing presidents.

3 Likes

Perhaps MLB clubs should hire a naked man to run on the field during any rain delay, they could even pretend to chase him down and arrest him. In fact, he doesn’t even have to be fully naked, he could do one of those “bodysuit-man” things like from Seinfeld. A new American tradition. “Boy, I hope they have a rain delay today!”

6 Likes

Works for hockey.

gritty

17 Likes

This is the most excitement fans have had at a baseball game in decades.

7 Likes

The crowd reaction was gut-real and primordial. Running nudes tend to bring that out.

2 Likes

This was common behavior in the '70s, but doesn’t it get you on the permalist of sexual predators at this point?

He’d be a good candidate for the wiener races.

Hot Dogs Baseball GIF by MLB

4 Likes

I have a tough time sitting through a baseball game even in good weather. I’m mainly there for the cold beer and excitement of the crowd. There’s no way I could sit in the stands during a rain delay…unless it was the World Series, and even then just maybe.

1 Like

Hopefully they let the public indecency charges slide…

And I’m betting there was at least one fan who was into that sort of thing, and wasn’t “limp”.

3 Likes

That was a slick situation, but this is my favorite pickle from this week in Baseball

(Posting actual baseball feels horribly off topic for Boing Boing, apologies y’all)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.