Sword expert compares Kamikoto kitchen knives to a freebie knife. The freebie is just as good

A comparative knife video you say?

Run Away GIF

3 Likes

He’s gonna put his eye out one of those days. Not with a knife or a sword, but with that chair.

2 Likes

Cautionary Tales of S̶w̶o̶r̶d̶s̶ Chairs?

6 Likes

The music really kicks up the emotional impact of the stories

“Medieval weapons expert Shad” just made me think of this

1 Like

PS in the bit of the video I looked at, he mentions how the knives are advertised as being from the Honshu region, which I guess he (and their other customers) didn’t google

Three words: Berwhale the Avenger!

2 Likes

I am amused that Shad is described as a “sword expert.” He’s an amateur enthusiast, guys. He shares his opinions online, but that does not make him an expert in any way.

1 Like

I didn’t know that. I stopped following his channel when it became clear that he didn’t actually know much, and just rambled about his own unfounded opinions for way too long. I am unsurprised.

3 Likes

He had a (sorta) amusing video about ‘mall ninja’ weapons and other highly stylized, impractical, and hazardous to the operator blades, but otherwise? meh.

1 Like

My narrow wooden knife block saves precious kitchen counter space and has been as high value as any knife or knife-related product I’ve found. Wait, what were we talking about?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.