"Taco Tuesday" is free

Originally published at: "Taco Tuesday" is free | Boing Boing

1 Like

… isn’t there some way they can both lose :thinking:

9 Likes

Meanwhile, no one is fighting Arby’s over “Is that meat? Mondays”

6 Likes

Wednesday is still Prince spaghetti day, though.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Our long national nightmare has finally come to an end!

3 Likes

It will be known as Freedom Friday!
But still on a Tuesday!

8 Likes

T-Bell Deal With It GIF by Taco Bell

3 Likes

We need some late night food spots to jump on Fourth Meal™, see if Taco Bell is still about freedom.

3 Likes

The town I live in has a Mexican joint that has always celebrated “Taco Wednesday”. It’s funny to hear how upset it makes some of the folks around here and at this point I think the restaurant does it on purpose just to trolley. (In case you’re wondering, enchiladas are the special for Tuesdays.)

angry taco GIF

2 Likes

I hope Taco John’s puts this ruling to good use in their upcoming “Run for the border Wednesday”, “Think outside the bun Thursday”, “Live mas Friday”, and “Yo quiero Taco John’s Saturday” campaigns.

2 Likes

It seems that trademarks (as with patents and copyrights) are not really serving the public as they were originally intended.

At least the original owner didn’t use “Taco Tuesday’s” as the restaurant’s name.

1 Like

My kids’ school does tacos every other Thursday, and it still amazes me every time that they don’t call it Thaco Thursday.

Good for them! I love D&D, but THAC0 was needlessly confusing. Good riddance to it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.