Tactical toilet paper

Renova, eh?

Saw this in an airport jetway - cracked me up so hard I had to stop and take the picture.

6 Likes

8 Likes

Viggo: John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will… something you know very little about. I once saw him kill three men in a bar… with a toilet roll, with a fucking toilet roll.

6 Likes

Looks like canvas to me.

2 Likes

I’m amazed with all the TP drama, nobody is selling a 3 shells kit on Amazon.

5 Likes

That’s the 2nd time I’ve seen that phrase today. What does it mean?

1 Like
12 Likes

Underappreciated movie.

5 Likes

But…how do you know when you’re done?

3 Likes

Sniff it

5 Likes

No, you sniff it!

Damn good point though. Ew.

4 Likes

What if you are just not that flexible?

7 Likes

I’m still waiting to be able to buy TP that’s pre-printed with the constitution. To send to my least-favorite congresscritters. As an ironic gift.

(Though, on reflection, the moment for irony has probably long passed by now)

2 Likes

Pretty sure they are already using the original for that purpose…

4 Likes

I used TP in Ecuador that was bright pink, was a wee bit softer than construction paper, and still had the occasional wood chip in it.

But on the Indasa Rhynowet paper: If you get the “Redline” A/O paper, you’ll never use anything else. Performs similar to the old Norton Blue Norzon zirconia paper that they don’t make in fine grits anymore. Great for hardened steel and other unfriendly to abrasives materials.

1 Like

Americans don’t use bidets to wash their before wipe. So no, we aren’t surprised copious amounts of TP would be required.

Thank you! I run a furniture manufacturing workshop and we use a lot of sandpaper. Regular brands don’t last very long on epoxy and hardwood. SAIT zirconia sandpapers are nice but a bit expensive so I’m eager to try other brands. Mirka Abranet Ace is also quite good, because it doesn’t clog so easily.

2 Likes

(Click for full pic.)

3 Likes

I can easily find some kitchen paper and toiled paper that is not bleached and it’s gray/yellowish in colour.

Unbleached paper towels or tissues would be nice. I always buy the brown coffee filters which oddly used to cost more (the bleaching process has to be more expensive). But my TP needs to be white, simply so I can examine how well I’m doing. I’d put in a bidet but I don’t have a tank style toilet.

1 Like