Do you have enough toilet paper?

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/18/do-you-have-enough-toilet-pape.html

6 Likes

Ut Oh. I have more poop than paper. Now what?

5 Likes

Get a bidet.

20 Likes

That’s your solution for everything.

39 Likes

You know for the last year or so, I’ve wanted to get one but wanted one with heated water and the cost was just too high (or so I thought before the Great TP Shortage). That’ll teach me not to be such a miser.

6 Likes

Flushable wipes. I have boxes of them that I bought before the crisis. I guess I win the tp war.

I bought one last week. It’s glorious. Should have done it sooner. So fresh and so clean clean.

8 Likes

Meh-- Doesn’t ask about what type of anatomy you have, whether you menstruate, if you have any chronic conditions. Not saying you should hoard huge stockpiles, but I feel like a lot of people who don’t wipe every time might be underestimating need when they keep saying things like “how often do you poop anyway?”

17 Likes

Please don’t actually flush them! Finding a plumber in a pandemic could be inconvenient.

25 Likes

this is not helpful. people are freaking out and coming to blows over the goddam toilet paper, as you documented yesterday. so irrational people take the quiz, post the results to facebook, and immediately see (imagine) they have to rush out and buy more. i can take a joke as well as the next guy, but there are many, many people on the edge out there these days. and some essentials are in short supply. that is not a good combination.

6 Likes

Especially if you have a sewer ejector pump. Nearly found out the hard way.

4 Likes

I got it covered. I have a very powerful toilet with very large input/output tubing.

1 Like

Ok. So the water washes you butt. Then how do you dry? TP?

2 Likes

According to this, I could go to the bathroom 14 times a day and still last through the quarantine. The TP panic is ridiculous.

3 Likes

My guess is a towel you throw in the wash? Those hotel towels would be very useful for this purpose.

1 Like

The problem is not generally at the domestic end but in the sewers.

9 Likes

Meh? I pay taxes.

Do you litter, too?

(ETA: Also…)

8 Likes

10 Likes

I might not have enough T.P.

6 Likes