Take a look behind the scenes at Netflix's Wednesday series

Originally published at: Take a look behind the scenes at Netflix's Wednesday series | Boing Boing

5 Likes

looks pretty solid! Looking forward to it. Addams Family x Hogwarts

2 Likes
3 Likes

Luis Guzmán looks like a fun take on Gomez.

7 Likes

Ruminations about Wednesday Addams must acknowledge Melissa Hunter and her series

5 Likes

Soon as they talk about her being in a school for gifted children , they lost me.

Yes, another riff on Hogwarts, some X-Men academy… vampires and werewolves you say? Lets just throw all the YA elements in a blender, eh?

Can’t wait for more retreads of kids in a fantasy world trying to navigate their fantasy problems - but yet they’re all allegories for today’s issues … wow, so deep !

6 Likes

The world looks forward to your successful and original Netflix series.

6 Likes

I once again take this opportunity to encourage folks who think this is cool to check out Adult Wednesday Addams, the webseries. It’s all on YouTube. Each segment is very short, so you can binge it super fast (13 eps x 15 minutes).

It is amazing,

3 Likes

This is my preferred version.

5 Likes

That was my first impression. This show is definitely riffing off Adult Wednesday Addams.

1 Like

Yeah I loved her series as well

1 Like

Thanks @Professor59 , I’d never heard of that before, will be giving it a watch.

As for the series, count me in.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.