Take care outside today, America

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/16/take-care-outside-today-ameri.html

5 Likes

I’m good.

25 Likes

There are four (4!) separate car accidents this morning on the highway I take to work. Soo glad it’s my telework day. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was sure that video was going to end up not-funny.

4 Likes

No mouths-for-eyes pic, Rob? You must be feeling under the weather! Here, allow me,

28 Likes

The version of The Snowman that we never knew we never wanted.

5 Likes

syDrHBv

16 Likes
15 Likes

Fuck Harper! I knew he was up to something in the background.

7 Likes

“up east already covered in bullshit”?

Where the f&%k is “up east”? I’m in New England and the weather is A-OK today, gonna be in the 40’s. The real s#!t is supposed to hit this weekend and next week, some snow and rain, then bitter cold. Good times.

1 Like

Lola takes care of me…

6 Likes

Player One has left the game.

4 Likes

Pretty “meh” in metro Detroit today! Not really looking forward to the up-to 13” of snow forecast for Tuesday through Thursday after the several inches we’re getting Saturday.

I suppose we should clean up the garage a touch this weekend just so we can get to the snow blower (and get some gas for it). :pouting_cat:

4 Likes

I decided in October that the combination of winter plus daily news of the orange evil would be too much for an old man. Consequently I’m living in Iquitos along the banks of the Amazon…River that is, no dot com involved. Reading this confirms my thoughts This month’s forecast is mid 80’s, daily chance of rain, same for February.
I feel for all of you stuck in the nasty mess. Good luck and stay safe.

11 Likes

Got to work on my bike ok today. Riding home tomorrow might be iffy. Probably giving it a shot anyway. Not looking forward to the rain/snow mix forecast on Saturday.

3 Likes

Everyone here’s a PSA:

None of this shit happens in Portland.
(Just rain. But even that’s all fuckin screwy now)

Typica winter weather for a temperate climate, in the dead of winter? What bullshit.

Congratulations on saving your sanity from the Orange Menace and saving your back from clearing snow!

5 Likes

snagglepuss

3 Likes

But in all fairness, it was already like that. Nothing to do with the weather, wintry or otherwise. It comes with the territory.