Taking a "Fart Walk" after dinner can be good for your health

When my sister was pregnant, her husband spent many nights on the couch for fart related reasons. Her sense of smell was off the charts while pregnant, but went back to normal after she gave birth, gratefully.

9 Likes

My wife also had the “robonose” while pregnant. Weird effect!

7 Likes

On the other hand there have been actual studies showing exercise is negatively correlated with diabetes. So the specific timing of the walk, and the desire to expel gas in front of your neighbors houses has no specific known diabetes fighting effects, but the actual walk either reduces your chances, or if you are the kind of person who has a lower chance you already walk a lot (as far as I know there is no casual link proven, so exercise reduces diabetes, or lack of diabetes increase exercise, could be either!)

So at least in this case the quack pot theory is promoting likely positive behaviour.

As if for example someone was convinced that the COVID vaccine didn’t reduce the risk of COVID via warming the immune system up to something that looks like part of the COVID virus, but because Big Pharma spreads COVID at night from chemtrails and they look at the vaccine rate in each zip code and focus on the low vaccine areas.

It is wrong headed thinking, but someone that believes it will at least do the right thing even if for the wrong reason…

1 Like

Does it count if I take it before dinner?

1 Like

That reads like a bunch of unscientific “removing toxins” style woo to me.

2 Likes

I just tried it, and I didn’t fart at all! :confused:

I want my buck two eighty back.

5 Likes

I wonder if this study was secretly sponsored by James Joyce …:thinking:

With the impetus also being one’s own farty propulsion enhancing the briskness? Let’s call that… poot-strapping.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.