Teach your babies about computer engineering

Originally published at: Teach your babies about computer engineering | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Very clever. I hope the “for babies” part doesn’t put off the young children who’ll benefit most from this board book.

7 Likes

My Son still has his Windows 3.11 circa December - 1993 computer. The first thing I taught him was how to DOS Command Prompt [ type “WIN”] to start up Windows, he was hooked. Oddly enough he now works for MicroSoft via a recently purchased gaming company, life sure is strange…

9 Likes

My son, who is actually really interested in quantum computing got his start with this book.

I’m serious. We bought it for him as a joke (he’s 14) and now he’s taken an online course, doing some simulations, and talking about it constantly. Much better than crypto.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Computer engineering is not the same as navigating an interface that Apple spend billions on ensuring would be so simple a baby could use it.

3 Likes

I’d be amused if flipping pages in just the right way could induce a race condition in the circuits

Anyway
Living-The-Dad-Life-With-Funny-Pictures-Memes-And-Jokes-Humor-011122-39

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.