Team Trump's new social media platform is called "Gettr" and it's very off-the-shelf

Originally published at: Team Trump's new social media platform is called "Gettr" and it's very off-the-shelf | Boing Boing

7 Likes

That was your whole plan? gettr?

27 Likes

It really does look like one of those “Design Your App Without Learning Code and We’ll Handle The Rest” dealies you can have made for you in China find on at the BoingBoingStore.

64 Likes

“Gettr by the pussy!” would make for a snappy slogan.

15 Likes

Did they feel “Guttr” was too on the nose?

48 Likes

angry robert downey jr GIF

19 Likes

promoting common sense

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

19 Likes

“It really does look like one of those “Design Your App Without Learning Code and We’ll Handle The Rest” dealies you can have made for you in China.”

Or maybe they learned to code it using the software bundle deals offered in the bb! store lol

7 Likes

Where did I read that before?

5 Likes

GETTR - GOP Expect Trump To Run

GETTR - GUI Enhanced To Tout Racists

GETTR - Generally Expected To Titillate Republicans

34 Likes

It really does look like one of those “Design Your App Without Learning Code and We’ll Handle The Rest” dealies you can have made for you in China.

Complete with one of those random-letters Chinese “Brand” names you see on Amazon.

5 Likes

In vacuum tubes the getter is a coating of reactive material that attracts and captures unwanted particles released into the vacuum after the tube is sealed.

So it’s a fitting name.

43 Likes

Grifters Exploiting Targeted Trumpist Regulars

28 Likes

From Trump’s point of view, it’s working perfectly.

3 Likes

Generally, Everything Trump Touches Rots

34 Likes

“Gettr? I hardly know her!”

I’m surprised they didn’t go with Grabbr. Seems way more on brand.

31 Likes

Who knew Team Trump was into 1970s anime?

Gettr

6 Likes

It’s a setup for when Kamala steps into the position; a call to ‘harms’, as it were.

7 Likes

Griftr

29 Likes

How soon until this gets hacked, or we learn that militia dumbasses used it to plot a bank robbery, or users get spammed 24/7 to make contributions to Trump’s reelection* fund?

*Fine print: legal defense fund

20 Likes