Tear Gun captures and freezes tears and shoots them back at whomever made you cry

Originally published at: Tear Gun captures and freezes tears and shoots them back at whomever made you cry | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Cryogenic weaponry…

16 Likes

The list of apropos names is endless, I’d call it the “cry baby”, but that’s me. My Dear Wife settled on the “weepon”, she’s got a way with these things…

21 Likes

Duct!

12 Likes

It’s gunna make you run,
Needle, needle,
Needle, needle gun

7 Likes

Mrs Papasan has a promising future working for Nominative Concepts; a wholly owned subsidiary of Omni Consumer Products.

7 Likes

Tear Gun captures and freezes tears and shoots them back at whomever made you cry

What’s the mechanism which assures the target is the correct one here? (says the self declared occasional victim of collateral tear damage. (“Serves you right for being accessible and carelessly sympathetic!”))

6 Likes

I’m not crying, you’re crying!

6 Likes

I never thought someone would take “weaponized tears” this far… :grimacing:

10 Likes

What if the source of your tears has no tangible target?

As much as I would love to shoot the concept of good TV shows outstaying their welcome, and running for too many seasons until only the husk remains, I wouldn’t know where to aim.

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4)

6 Likes

Better than the squid gun.

10 Likes
5 Likes

something something liberal tears something guns something conservatives…

3 Likes

I can’t helped but be reminded of…

1 Like

What if you deserve to cry?

3 Likes

Gonna shoot so many onions with this…

8 Likes

Aikido has lots of moves that uses and attackers own movement and momentum against them. Seem like a similar concept in gun form.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Cry baby cry, make your enemies die.

7 Likes