Teasmade: the classic British bedside tea-brewing alarm-clock, now available in the USA

Depends on how much time you have to make it work.

4 Likes

My tea is a little salty this morning, weird.

7 Likes

I’ve done all those things, but where is the ramen?

6 Likes

I don’t know enough about your “elf’n’safety” to give an opinion but Boy does Jobsworth make sense all over the world…
triple P’s, Petty Pissants in Power. They’re drawn to bureaucracies like flies to cowpies.

6 Likes

Our secret?

##Hotdog water!

9 Likes

you can use the filter basket to steam broccoli, and lets not forget heating canned soup in the pot. when you live in a dorm for a year and they allow coffee makers but not hot plates, you get very creative. did you know that you can make quesadillas using the small corn tortillas on the mini hot plate where the coffee pot goes if you disable the pot in place sensor?

maybe i should write a coffee pot cuisine cookbook? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

I really want this, but I can’t actually consume anything until at least an hour after I get up. My digestive system takes a lot longer to wake up than the rest of me.

4 Likes

Oh, no wonder there was a slight hint of meat in my Earl Grey, how droll!

6 Likes

[quote=“OtherMichael, post:19, topic:88436, full:true”]**

strong text

Our secret?

Hotdog water!
[/quote]

Almost as nasty as

BONGWATER

1 Like

2 Likes

This should make George Orwell happy.

1 Like

Must be nice… You rich folks just waste a good batch of hotdog soup by making tea with it? I guess it’s better than the folks who just dump it down the drain.

5 Likes

Shouldn’t it daisy chain to the bacon alarm clock? Is there a pancake/waffle alarm clock as well?

4 Likes

High in the sky, what do you see ?
Come down to Earth, a cup of tea
Flying saucer, flying teacup
From outer space, flying teapot

4 Likes

Bluebottle
You should get one of them tings my grandad’s got.

Eccles
Oooohhh?

Bluebottle
His firm give it to him when he retired.

Eccles
Oooohhh.

Bluebottle
It’s one of dem tings what it is that wakes you up at eight o’clock, boils the kettil, and pours a cuppa tea.

Eccles
Ohhh yeah! What’s it called? Um.

Bluebottle
My granma.

5 Likes

Way too much faff, just get up for god’s sake.

1 Like

I know it’s been posted for $80, but what’s the post-Brexit price?

2 Likes

Far be it from me to slow anyone’s roll, but the “snooze” label is pretty clear in the photo. Though it’s on a switch, which is weird, but then so is having a Teasmade.

2 Likes

gets out magnifying glass…is that really Zzzz’s coming out of the bell on the bottom of the right switch? by golly you are right, good catch!

Wait what

Some kind of Teasmade-oriented Lathe of Heaven scenario is dissolving the fabric of reality, because in the image I saw it just said “snooze”.

And that is the case for the product image on Amazon, but I know I didn’t click that link before, because I don’t click Amazon links.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/munches cyanide capsule

2 Likes