Tech CEO who screwed up micro-dosing before a big meeting attributes his firing to other things

He should have just blamed the spicy chili he had for lunch.

9ZdZ

11 Likes

If he’d stuck to weed, this might have been a case of Iterable Bowl Syndrome.

12 Likes

Maybe IBS was already taken?

4 Likes

Not saying he didn’t screw up, and that his screw up isn’t hilarious… because it is… but the original Bloomberg Business article about this is a lot more even. Meaning, he really did get fired for more than just the acid thing, and his side of the story is worth reading. Granted, it’s hard to have sympathy for tech CEOs, but still worth reading:

1 Like

“former CEO of the email marketing firm”
In other words, a Friggin Spammer.

6 Likes

This guy is pretty much the poster child for why I will NEVER ever be the CEO of any kind of company.

2 Likes

I read the Bloomberg article. Of course he believes that he’s a visionary who was screwed over. People who become CEOs generally don’t lack confidence. However, I think that anyone who chooses to try microdosing for the first time before a very important investor meeting might not be viewed as a successful leader.

10 Likes

Maybe not, but if is dealer is generous and doesn’t switch to fentanyl on a whim, there should be plenty of good business and midi-sportswear ideas. (I mean, he could try to make a quantum computer out of jeans from Savers too, but here’s hoping.)

4 Likes

Were the cargo pants in question the ones in this article?

Maybe that was the issue?

1 Like

Mommy, close the door.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.