Ted Cruz is mad that Big Bird got vaccinated

They’re not opposed to public health. [In their mind] they’re opposed to hypocritical, joy-killing, gun-controlling, know-it-all limousine liberals who are afraid to tell minorities to get a job. If these same liberals tell them they have to do something for their own good, they’re opposed on the principle that liberals are full of shit.

1 Like

COVID-19? Birds don’t seem to get it in the first place. If I was Big Bird I’d be worried about avian flu.

4 Likes

And Fred Rogers, because of course.

18 Likes

I think the doodlebugs could take Ted Cruz in a fight…

8 Likes

9 Likes

I’ll pass, thanks.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh, FFS. Of course they did.

6 Likes

Literally dying over here!

Cats wear jeweled butt plugs?? WT…

Lol

6 Likes
4 Likes

THEY don’t want you to know about the vaccine side-effects!

8 Likes

All of them.

13 Likes

Repulsive, amoral nanowits. pain15 that's awful rant argh

5 Likes

Definitely got drumps fist up his neither region.

2 Likes

British people will tell you that Ted Cruz is already a muppet

11 Likes

10 Likes

In this case, not any of the above. If you corner Cruz on the vaccination issue he mumbles something to the effect that they are good, but forcing people is bad. That obviously doesn’t apply here, because Big Bird is the mascot of a private studio trying to convince people, rather than a government incarcerating or even firing someone. This is just his usual attempt to attack PBS by tying it to culture war bullshit. The fact that it will kill people in the long run is unimportant to him, much like any actual ideal.

Among friends we’ve taken to vice signaling as the term.

10 Likes

Ted Cruz is vaccinated and doesn’t care one bit about what Big Bird says. He simply knows that he can rally the troglodytes that support him by whipping up faux outrage.

9 Likes

Rafael. You mean Rafael “ted” Cruz is mad. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Bird flu?

3 Likes