Ted Cruz tries to bash John Kerry, but his performance flops with one simple comment on stage

5 Likes

Imagine the disgust Cruz must have for someone who not own has their own private jet, but gaudily adorns it with his own name.

16 Likes

There was no Sad Trombone in the soundtrack, but when he pulled that face I swear I could hear one.

ETA: Ah, I see @agro beat me to it, and with video edits too! Yay!

5 Likes

You’re right. I’d totally forgotten, but Leeds said he groped her on a flight in the late 1970s. It was a commercial flight.

8 Likes

S’okay Ted, I’m sure one of your friends running evangelical megachurches can loan you one.

6 Likes

That was unkind of someone to drag reality into a Tedtalk. Everybody knows the man is a lying idiot and to just drag the truth into his babbling just isn’t nice.

3 Likes

“Waitaminute! Everyone here has a private jet except me?”
-Ted Cruz

9 Likes

I thought Cruz got caught using a private jet himself? Ted Cruz Chose His Campaign Stops Based on Where He Can Land His Private Jet – INDIVISIBLE AUSTIN

2 Likes

What God wants, God gets.

R. Waters

1 Like

God help us all.

2 Likes

Judging from the finances no one else did either.

9 Likes

… just can’t seem to get above it all~

3 Likes

Raf only uses jets to fly Veruca to Cancun.

1 Like

Cancun Ted was pandering to a cohort of people who don’t care about facts. Other people know Cruz is a POS regardless.
So this post is pretty meaningless sorry.

2 Likes

Doesn’t Jesus want Cruz’s key power donors to have private jets?

4 Likes

Animated GIF

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.