Teen artist proposes nude statue of Bill Cosby with Fat Albert in place of his genitals

[Permalink]

Sure, okay, but Dumb Donald would have been a more appropriate shape.

This may be the “booze” talking, but I think it makes sense.

Wow, that teen artist definitely has a future!

No need to actually produce the sculpture. The computer visualization is more than enough for me. The world can appreciate the concept without having to actually look at it every day…

I think it’s the booze.

Sculpted in ZBrush I’d wager.

Hmph! Well, I beg your pa…

Y’know, you’re right.

And what’s in place of Fat Albert’s genitals?

I found this claim surprising since “Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids” was cancelled about 15 years before this artist was born. Then I realized that a 15-year-old artist would only have been in preschool when the 2004 film adaptation came out.

Hey hey hey, my hair is getting gray.

How about a naked fat albert with Bill Cosby where Fat Albert’s genitals are?

[quote=“Brainspore, post:10, topic:51479”]I found this claim surprising since “Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids” was cancelled about 15 years before this artist was born.[/quote]I think the term is “re-runs”. Or, possibly “syndication” or “The Boomerang Channel”.

No one, not even Fat Albert, has ever seen those.

Ya’ think, really?

Statue Inception: Fat Albert’s genitals will be the Cosby statue with Fat Albert as genitals, with a Cosby Statue with Fat Albert as genitals as genitals, with…

The kid should produce these in chocolate and sell them at Target. That would be an artistic statement.

I think he’s on to something here… after reading some of the descriptions of Cosby in his robe hovering over multiple drugged victims, I wouldn’t be surprised if Bill flipped his robe open and joked, “hey hey hey! it’s faaaat albert!”

well, THAT is gonna fuel some nightmares in my future, that’s for sure.

Shouldn’t they be made of pudding pops instead?

I’ll see myself out.

What’s that supposed to be on his head, anyway? Some kind of weird, purple ski mask? An alien fungus? I always found it disturbing as a kid.

I believe the official name is “the glans”.