Teen comes out to her family on Disneyland's Splash Mountain

[Read the post]

9 Likes

Not only was this was an amazing way to come out I’m glad she’s having a good time on the ride. Half her fellow riders look like they’re not enjoying it at all.

20 Likes

6 Likes

This is awesome. Happy news!

6 Likes

Some of the other riders don’t look to be having a “gay ol’ time” at all!

3 Likes

clever and fun. yep, she’s totally gay.

3 Likes

So happy it sounds like she’s not getting hate mail. Is minding your own business the new normal?

8 Likes

5 Likes

Are you referring to the “Fun” sisters: “Be No”, “See No”, and “Have No”?

4 Likes

What is the current censorship policy for personal statements at the park now? They used to automatically delete political and declarative statements right along with the boobs and fingers.

I know Disney has become a lot more progressive in the past couple of decades, are they this cool now too?

1 Like

Yeah, I must admit that I’m more intrigued by the fact that three riders have the exact same arms-crossed-and-pissed-off-look pose. What are the odds of that?

1 Like

They may just be tense. They may also be foreign and have a culture that has different expressive patterns than those we are used to.

1 Like

Pretty low odds. Everyone I know has a plan for the photo op when they go on this ride. My sister, my niece and I winked and put a thumbs up. I figure that the three ladies’ plan was to look unimpressed.

5 Likes

Cersei Lannister: Time Traveler(?)

1 Like

Had to look that one up…never seen GoT.

But, her sign is going to get all wet, and its only paper, and will probably fall apart :worried:

Ahhh…this must be one of those Wonderful Things I keep hearing about.

3 Likes

That was my guess too :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, I WISH.

4 Likes