Watch - three people explain why they were sent to Disney Jail

Originally published at: Watch – three people explain why they were sent to Disney Jail | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Does this mean there are Disney cops and prison guards? Disney parole officers? We know Disney has lawyers…what about judges? Would juries be made up of other guests or park employees? So many questions.

5 Likes

I prefer to imagine it as a dungeon somewhere beneath the foundations of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.

16 Likes

Yes, but they’re purely for show. The verdict is always the same.

15 Likes

What would have happened if they’d just said, “No, we’re not going?” (other than, presumably, being told to leave the park)?

4 Likes

Apparently when they do ask you to leave they tend to be polite about it:

6 Likes

14486-16553

4 Likes

i’ll never understand why adults without children would choose to go to disney world/land etc.

5 Likes

I hate theme parks with a white hot passion, yuck.

1 Like

I don’t think they ever use Disney security to force anyone out, but they will 100% bring in cops to arrest you if you refuse to leave when the cops inform you you are trespassing.

8 Likes

15 Likes

Such a thing once existed and if you got the medallion it was quite a reward.

6 Likes

I’d like to hear from the people who went to the Disney Dungeon, though I may be disappointed to learn it isn’t the way I imagine it. We could also talk to the people who went to Disney Hell, but isn’t that everybody? (Certainly everybody with kids!)

2 Likes

How about that time I was high on edibles wearing a tube top in the Hall of Presidents…

7 Likes
8 Likes

And they STILL let him become president!!

/S

3 Likes

Well, the parks are definitely too expensive…but for people who can afford them, I am guessing it is because they enjoy rides, Disney things, or entertainment in general. It’s broad, I know, not like us sophisticates who instead get pleasure from judging what other people enjoy.

Hey, did you check out the Wandavision thing people are talking about? I of course did not, I have better things to do with my time, like make bitter posts online.

11 Likes

Go to 1:18 to hear the puppet heckler.

6 Likes

Years ago, my sister wanted to have our family reunion on a Disney cruise. My response: I only have two issues with that: Disney and cruise.

9 Likes

i think you’ve mistaken bewilderment for judgment.