"Ten reasons why the illness I have is totally not COVID"

Wat? Oh noes, you’re overflowing with mercury now! How are you even still conscious!

/s

8 Likes

So many 5g microchips

10 Likes

Brainz… brainz…

At least I can tell the temperature now by testing my pulse… Silver linings, right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

I had the Shingrix two-dose series, and it was far worse than any of the Covid boosters. Sore arm lingered longer, ton-of-bricks effects landed stronger. Clear your calendar for a day or so after for sure (and as always: it’s far better than the disease.)

9 Likes

Cell service sucks? It’s probably @Murgatroyd sucking down all the cell tower bandwidth.

8 Likes

That’s what I hear, anyway. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

But also, let people who are home sick. Now that we have all our meetings on Zoom, the number of people who are “out with COVID” but show up looking like hell and needing to mute themselves for coughing fits…

GO TO SLEEP. YOU AREN’T THAT IMPORTANT.

6 Likes

I’m not scared of the flu-like symptoms. I’m scared of COVID-19 Surges Linked to Spike in Heart Attacks

By the second year of the pandemic, the “observed” compared to “predicted” rates of heart attack death had increased by 29.9% for adults ages 25-44, by 19.6% for adults ages 45-64, and by 13.7% for adults age 65 and older.

And that is just death from heart attacks, I don’t see anything on frequency of heart attacks.

7 Likes

What scares me is long covid. And just generally wondering what the hell it did to my body.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.